The Total Service
A list of menu suggestions is available on our website and we will be please to discuss with any potential customer their full requirements, tailored to their special needs or budget, under no obligation. A full delivery service is also offered for any menu.
All menus are tailored to your individual requirements and our services can include the total cost per person of the meal/buffet selected, waitress service, the provision of crockery, cutlery, kitchen equipment and table linen. Any other special requirements, such as linen napkins and extra table linen are itemised within the quotation. You can leave it to Sarah’s to efficiently present your choice of food and service to the requirements detailed in the quotation/contract letter, leaving you free to enjoy your special day.
Fully trained bar staff are available and are charged to the customer on an hourly basis. Customers can either provide their own wines, for which there is NO corkage charge, or select from Sarah’s wine list, which is compiled from a well known importers’ list.
Ice for cooling is charged at £16.00 per box of 8 caterer’s bags.
Wedding cakes and wedding cake stands round/square – crystal glassware – marquees with tables and chairs – themed functions – period costume – coloured table linen from £7.00 per cloth – toastmasters – barbecues – glass and crockery rental. For larger functions a cake stand, cake knife and easel are available free of charge. We can also supply a complete service from booking the marquee of your choice with all the supporting services.
In other words let your worries be our concern.
Sarah’s operate from a purpose built industrial kitchen and storeroom, which are regularly inspected by Micron and the Environmental Health authority. All food is transported in temperature controlled vehicles.
Terms & Conditions
- A 30% deposit is required as confirmation of a booking. Confirmation of final numbers is required 7 days ahead of the date of the function.
- The final invoice is payable on receipt.
- In the event of cancellation a proportionate charge will be made, depending on the notice period given. The full charge being made if cancelled within 1 weeks of the date of the function. Excessive breakages, losses and damages will be charged at their cost.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure adequate insurance cover is taken out for both the marquee and any hire equipment.
- Sarah’s are very happy to serve any dietary requirement but accepts no responsibility for any health issues caused through non disclosure of allergies or other special dietary needs.